Supply Planning & Scheduling Manager Digital Signal
Job Description :
Digital Signal Corporation is seeking a Supply Planning & Scheduling Manager ? Master Planner for their Chantilly, VA location.
Digital Signal Corporation (DSC) is the technology startup opportunity you?ve been looking for. With the global landscape constantly evolving, our company stands out as an innovator in the facial recognition arena. We can do what no other company does?.combine precision 3d image processing with biometrics. Our technology works on the move?.uninhibited by minor obstacles such as aviator shades and baseball caps. Together, we can invent, design, and supply solutions to the commercial industry.
The Supply Planning & Scheduling Manager ? Master Planner will have the ability, both independently and through others, to ensure the proper execution of DSC?s supply planning and scheduling functions, and possess a deep understanding of the planning process and how this relates to manufacturing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain accuracy of forecast and control order levels for items in the MRP.
- Determine stock levels for all line items, while effectively controlling changes in new revision part stock due to obsolescence or engineering.
- Control of material stream for NPI and pilot products.
- Input weekly forecast updates for senior management review.
- Generate top level plans insuring capacity and demands are balanced.
- Generate master production schedule.
- Generate production plan for all areas, in line with MRP demand.
- Review and maintain production lead times and update MRP accordingly.
SKills & Qualifications:
- Education: BS or BA degree. (Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance/Accounting/Engineering)
- Minimum of five (5) years of hands on scheduling in a complex fabrication and assembly environment.
- Experience with automated MRP and production execution systems.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- Determined, with a high level of initiative and energy. Can do
- (APICS) qualified.
||Chantilly, VA |