Support Account Manager Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Support Account Manager position will be a strategic, high-visibility role that requires both cross-functional as well as external coordination with customers and partners, software & platform engineers, product management, customer support engineers and account teams in unison to resolve complex challenges. This is an individual contributor role within the Technical Account Management Team Global Customer Support.
This individual will drive customer and stakeholder interaction, cross-platform root cause analysis, issue reproduction & verification, and overall customer get-well pan.
As customer advocate, this person will be responsible for driving resolution of critical support issues. Work in close partnership with cross-functional post sales delivery teams to ensure timely resolution to issues that may be impacting sales or customer satisfaction. This person will lead operations for a global customer support escalation dashboard including real-time status and progress to stakeholders and executive management. Identify and implement projects to improve customer support delivery. Serve as the point of contact for support escalations on both the pre-sales â€œAt Riskâ€ issues list as well as the post sales critical escalations.
- Ownership for driving progress and resolution on backlog critical customer escalations
- Responsible for ensuring daily progress updates on backlog of escalated issues from engineering to support and support to partner or customer.
- Ensure support engineer and engineering are working off of clear established action plans (ex. Who, What, When) and delivering within established SLA's
- Manage complex customer situations, coordinating and documenting the actions of the Account Team, Palo Alto Networks Technical Services (including partner resources where appropriate), and Palo Alto Networks Engineering.
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of current Palo Alto Networks products and their business applications.
- Participate in weekly prioritization meetings between sales, customer support and engineering
- Conduct on-site visits (occasionally) as needed for major accounts or critical situations where onsite customer relationship management will help in the resolution process.
Education and Experience:
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with global customers.
- Written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences, and also explain impact in business terms.
- Strong analytical and end to end problem solving skillsâ€¨.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with a strong sense of getting to closure on behalf of the customer.
- Project Management experience
- Ability to comprehend & communicate technical concepts to management.
- 5+ years of client facing sales and/or services delivery roles.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others.
- Willingness and ability to travel (occasionally and at short notice).
BA/BS in computer science or equivalent (MBA a plus)
Specialized Knowledge and Skills (Preferred):
- Technical experience in the Network Security Industry
- Experience as a network administrator (or equivalent) in an NT or Unix environment
- Knowledge of Network Security (Routers, Switches, firewalls, VPN routers - Checkpoint, Juniper (Netscreen), Fortinet, Cisco)
- Background in internetworking, LAN, and WAN technologies
- Background in debugging broad, complex, and unique networks with mixed media and protocols
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED