Essential Duties and Responsibilities
80% Resolves clients' questions or problems over the telephone or Internet focusing on product functionality, operating environments and system configuration/setup.
· Serves as primary support liaison between company and customer and documents incidents in required tracking systems.
· Proactively keeps customer informed of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability.
· Involved in any additional follow up, testing and troubleshooting including remote desktop viewing through tools such as Webex or Netmeeting.
· Able to handle high volume of issues and some challenging issues independently but is responsible for appropriate referral to other support analysts.
· Continues to develop application knowledge in specific product suite and operating environment and technologies; provides support of product installations.
10% 10% Conveys customer feedback to product development staff.
· Will liaise with Development and other depts., i.e. PSO, Finance, etc., to insure proper handling of customer issues.
· Participates in special projects and takes on special assignments and/or teaches other Analysts installation procedures, features of products, etc.
10% Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among users and team.
· Assists less experienced Analyst and serves as a resource for others as needed.
· Contributes information to the Support knowledge base.
· Manages workload effectively following Global Support Procedures to ensure successful completion of tasks.
· Provides accurate accounting of work and time allocation.
Education, Knowledge and Skills
· Bachelor's degree in business or computer science or has experience in functional area i.e. Accounting/Finance.
· Experience on Expense Management applications (Infor or competitors) or equivalent financial management or Business intelligence software
· Possesses thorough knowledge of assigned product and working knowledge of other supported products or operating environments.
· Advanced problem solving and analytical skills.
· Possesses full understanding of industry practices as well as Global Support Procedures.
· Proficient writing, editing and communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and customer service/orientation skills.
· Solid PC skills with knowledge of various software applications used for testing, troubleshooting, call logging, product programming.
· Strong organizational skills required to ensure most effective and timely delivery of service to clients.
· Excellent understanding of Microsoft products: Microsoft Office
· Experience/knowledge in one or more of the following Database engines: SQL Server, Oracle and multi-dimensional databases.
Desirable Education, Experiences and Skills:
· Microsoft Certification (eg. MCSE, MCDBA, etc.)
· SharePoint, .Net Framework, IIS Web Service
· TSQL/PLSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle database, MS Access
· Java-based technologies, VB Script, HTML, XML
· business reporting (Crystal Reports, Cognos, Reporting Services, or related)
· Windows/Unix/Linux server administration and network concepts
|Location:||multiple, multiple |