Support Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is growing at lightning speed!Â In order to provide excellent customer care to our expanding customer base, weâre looking for super star Support Analysts in the following functions:
- Human Capital Management
- Integration Support
General Required Skills:
- At least 2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience providing customer support for software applications in the areas of user interface and/or performance and system stability, Software as a Service companies, preferred.
- 2 years of experience in key product areas:Â Human Capital Management; Compensation; Benefits, Payroll; Time & Labor; or Talent Management.
- College degree in human capital management, computer science, or business administration, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick learner, motivated to understand various technologies used at Workday
- Strong planning, scheduling, and organization skills.
- Can work in a fast paced, fast-growth, high-energy environment and deal with multiple high priority activities concurrently.
- Team player who can collaborate and communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. developers, technical operations, and customers.
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
||Salt Lake City, UT |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services