Support Analyst - Workflow Configuration Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday (www.workday.com) is seeking an experienced customer support analyst who has solid knowledge of security and business process methodologies to provide support to our customers in their implementation and production systems.Â Â This position requires a self-motivated, customer-focused professional with strong follow-through who consistently keeps commitments to customers and fellow employees.Â Â In this critical customer facing role, you must ensure that each interaction is handled with a professional attitude and a superior level of service.Â Â Â Workday employees expect that you model Workday's dedication to our customers.Â Workday customers expect that you exemplify the passionate Workday employee, who knows the right answer to their problems.
- Work directly with customers to research, troubleshoot, and resolve security and business process issues in a timely manner.
- Manage incoming case queue and maintain focus on resolving customer cases quickly and effectively in line with our service level agreements.
- Document your customer communications effectively in the issue management system ; meeting company standards.
- Test customer problems and log issues to development, working with developers to identify solutions or workarounds.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- Participate in our 24X7 global coverage plan.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Four or more years of experience in two or more key product areas:
- Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Security, Report Writing, Business Process Configuration
- Four or more years of experience as a customer support specialist for enterprise software applications, Software as a Service companies preferred.
- College degree in human capital management, computer science, or business administration.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to absorb new technologies and features quickly.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services