Support and Implementation Specialist drchrono
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
REQUIREMENT: fill out our questionnaire, if you impress us we will give you a call!
EVEN BETTER, IMPRESS US: shoot a video.
drchrono is a culture of passionate people interested in crafting only the best healthcare EHR platform with a focus on iPad. We are a silicon valley startup. We strives to solve healthcare problems with mobile technology. We are Y Combinator backed company and we're building some fascinating stuff.
To thrive as a member of team drchrono, you must embrace an intense, exciting, work-hard/play-hard environment.
Based in Mountain View, CA
- Respond professionally to urgent inbound phone calls.
- Being a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints during 90 day implementation phase
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Arbitrating in situations between users.
- Follow up customer calls when necessary.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide information to developers.
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem.
- Train New Clients in all aspects of the drchrono system
- 1-2 years in a customer facing, Account Management role
- Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills.
- Patience, empathy and a unique ability to manage stress.
- Exceptional listening skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Naturally compassionate and caring.
- Efficient keyboard skills.
- Resiliency with mediation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to situations quickly.
- Good judgment and initiative.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technologically sophisticated.
- Detail and service oriented individual.
- Active, passionate about healthcare.
- Experience using SalesForce or other CRM.
- Worked with Disney, Apple, ZenDesk, or desk.com.
- Knowledge/experience with measuring, improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ability to create processes our team can utilize
- Worked doing Apple support, or SAAS support
- Stock options
- Competitive salaries
- Vacation days & time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Apple gear
- Everyday company meals, snacks and beverages
- Build something that makes the world a better place
- Much more ...
If others have ever noted that you're a borderline perfectionist, this is the job for you!
Have questions? Checkout drchrono.com/jobs and tv.drchrono.com.
||Mountain View, CA 94040 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED