Support Business Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a versatile reporting and systems professional to join the Workday Support team.Â As a Support Business Analyst, you will partner closely with leaders and stakeholders within the organization to determine key performance indicators and provide reporting and metrics for analysis and tracking. We are looking for someone with a business and technical background that is a self starter.Â Someone who has a passion for quality and data accuracy and who enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents and a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Perform complex analysis and interpretation of customer and case data, and communicate key findings across organizations and executive team
- Design, develop, manage, and monitor reports, dashboards and metrics in Salesforce, JIRA and other systems
- Provide project and monthly metrics coordination and support
- Lead cross-functional task force teams to analyze case data and drive improvements across the company to increase overall customer satisfaction
- Define, document and maintain Support business processes, requirements, and policies
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements and make recommendations
- Provide troubleshooting and support assistance
- Leverage internal systems to automate reports and scale current/future processes whenever possible
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years experience working in a business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability lead structured meetings and deliver a message to executive management.
- Ability to analyze data, reports and dashboards and a willingness to âdive intoâ systems and formulate new and better ideas on how to better support stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to document requirements and ensure consistency across systems and business processes.
- Ability to be multi-task effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment without close guidance or supervision.
- Strong work ethic.
- High proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Visio.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services