Support Business Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We are looking for a versatile business analyst professional to join the Workday Support team.Â As a Support Business Analyst, you will partner closely with our internal IT group and Support management team to design and implement enhancements to our Case Management System powered by Salesforce.com. We need a self-starter with CRM business knowledge and a technical background that can troubleshoot system issues, recommend processing improvements, and manage projects.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Lead meetings to understand and gather requirements from various organizations.
- Write detailed functional design specifications outlining enhancements and changes to improve the case management system.
- Collaborate and work effectively with our IT department, who is responsible for coding and maintaining the case management system.
- Manage projects end to end, ensuring all system enhancements are designed, tested, documented, and rolled out to our Support organization successfully.
- Create, update and maintain reports and dashboards in the case management system.
- Provide troubleshooting and support assistance for the case management system.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Case management system experience. Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years experience working in a business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to lead structured meetings.
- Ability to analyze business requirements and a willingness to âdive intoâ systems to formulate new and better ideas on how to better support stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to document requirements and ensure consistency across systems and business processes.
- Ability to be multi-task effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment without close guidance or supervision.
- Strong work ethic.
- High proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Visio.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services