Support Manager, Applications Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workdayâs customer base continues to grow as does the need for continued and excellent customer support.Â Our Customer Support Manager will manage a team of 5 -12 employees to solve problems identified by customers who are implementing Workday and those using Workday in production.Â Scaling the support processes in strategic ways as the company grows will be a critical component of this managerâs job.
- Manage a Workday Applications Support team, specializing in Human Capital Management, Business Processes, Security, and Report Writing -- hiring and retaining the best software support people now and planning for future business needs.
- Resolve customer issues, implementing and meeting Service Level Agreements and improving our current processes.
- Establish checkpoints as customers move from implementation to production to upgrades and beyond.
- Participate in and help schedule 24X7 global coverage for customer support personnel.
- Act as the escalation manager when customer issues severely impact a customer, driving problems to resolution and managing the communications within Workday and with the client.
- Actively monitor triggers for possible escalating situations in order to prevent potential escalations.
- Develop employee training requirements to ensure staff is highly proficient with Workday services.
- Administer the customer support system and its integrations to other systems.
- Publish meaningful metrics for the support process, analyzing the data for improvement ideas.
- Prepare team and systems for new Workday software releases.
- Leverage the Workday Community fully to share knowledge of customer issues with all customers.Â
- Uphold Workdayâs policies for data security and customer data access.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Five plus years managing a department in a software company.
- Eight or more years of experience in a customer services role (consulting, services, support, account management).
- Five or more years of experience with Human Capital Management, Financial Management, or Payroll applications.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Services, Product Management, Development, QA, Operations).
- Ability to generate a sense of urgency and rally appropriate resources.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.
- Able to deal with the stress related to escalation impact and resolution timeframes and conflicting/competing priorities.
- Ability to provide high quality verbal and written communication.
- Well developed listening and documentation skills.
- High level of initiative and integrity.
- Strong organizational, presentation, meeting, and communication skills
- Proven ability to mentor, coach and lead a team to success.
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum.Â Business or technical degree preferred.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services