Support Operations Specialist - Phone Numbers Twilio Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Twilio is powering the future of business communications, providing a platform for building modern, communications-enabled applications - light, cloud-based, scalable, and user experience focused.
- Nearly 150,000 developers have signed up to be a part of this disruption, building applications for security, privacy, and fraud prevention; customer service and help desk support; sales communications; marketing and lead management; business process and logistics; and business communications and collaboration.
- Twilio customers include great brands like airbnb, eBay, Hulu, Intuit, LinkedIn, Quora, Sony, SurveyMonkey, Trulia, WalmartLabs, and ZenDesk.
- Twilio is energizing the $1.3 trillion telecom market. Come help modernize an enormous industry with software.
About the Job:
- We're expanding our Phone Number Inventory team to meet a growing demand for local and international phone numbers. Some carriers make purchasing and porting numbers difficult, we make the process as seamless and painless as possible for our customers.
- You will collaborate with other members of the Phone Number Inventory team to step customers through the process of porting telephone numbers into Twilio, involving a steady stream of customer communication between you and the customer, and you and the Sales team.
- You will be the first person that Twilio's customers and potential customers communicate with; we'll count on you to interact with them in a friendly and professional way.
- You will quickly and accurately answer customers' questions about the number porting process. If they require in-depth technical support, you will work with the rest of the Support team staff to satisfy the customer. If they have the potential to be Twilio's next big customer, you will have the judgement to fast-track them to Sales.
You will become an expert in the porting and inventory acquisition process: troubleshooting rejections or delays with other telecom carriers, and building up good working relationships even while disputing specific cases.
You'll need to hit the ground running. As you gain more experience, you'll have opportunities to increase your responsibilities and help build out the Phone Numbers team.
- You're ready to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done, doing whatever it takes to retain and delight a customer. You're excited about what our customers are buliding with Twilio.
- You're patient and process-oriented to the extreme. You'll be multi-tasking and focusing on several small projects simultaneously.
- You're a wizard with spreadsheets, data management and PDFs. You're not satisfied until every "i" and "t" are dotted and crossed.
- You think at scale. You're the first to anticipate that a few instances become a trend. You have a knack for data analysis and number crunching.
- You thrive in cutting through red tape, quickly learning the rules of bureaucratic systems and how to optimize internal processes to be as flexible as possible.
- You are a tech-savvy "people" person who learns fast and thinks on your feet. You love working with real customers: listening to them and solving problems.
- You're interested in understanding telephony. Telephony is complicated; we make it easy for our customers.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- You have minimum 2 years experience in providing customer servicce working with high-touch, VIP customers.
- You have working knowledge of CRM or help desk ticketing systems like Salesforce or Zendesk.
- You have experience in the wireless, mobile marketing or tech industries.
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- An Amazon Kindle, $30/month to spend on books and a Twilio track jacket after demoing your first Twilio app in front of the company!
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Catered lunches and a weekly team dinner featuring invited technology and entrepreneurial speakers
- Excellent gear ("We Apple computers and big monitors - two if you need 'em");
- A strong belief in life/work balance
How to apply:
Here's some stuff you can include in your cover letter to move your resume to the top of the pile:
- Discuss where you worked on a similar product/solution before and drove results.
- Want to really stand out? Sign up for a trial Twilio account and set up a number and build an app using the Twilio API. Then tell us what you think about your experince.
||San Francisco, CA 94105 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED