Support Service Consultant with French
Czech Republic, Prague,Na Strzi 65/1702
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Softbrands Hospitality a Infor Affilate is one of the world's fastest growing software companies and we are going places! Providing business-specific software solutions to over 70,000 organizations and growing in size to over 8,000 employees and across more than 100 countries, we are a leader in the global marketplace. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
· Comprehensive Training and Development programs
· Rewarding Careers
· Work with Fortune 500 Companies
· Opportunity to work alongside recognized experts in the field
POSITION: Support Service Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen as we look to establish a support presence in the Czech region, the right candidate will form part of a team.
Successful candidates will be given full product training
The Support Services Consultant provides support to customers, answering questions on function and usage of product via the telephone and/or Internet; and conveys customer feedback to the product development staff. This position serves as primary support liaison between company and customer in a highly team oriented environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as primary support liaison between company and customer and documents incidents in required tracking systems.
- Proactively keeps customer informed of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability.
- Involved in any additional follow up, testing and troubleshooting including remote desktop viewing through tools such as Webex or Netviewer.
- Responsible for appropriate referral to other support analysts, provides feedback to Development with guidance from mentor (more senior analysts) and liaises with other Departments.
- Customer Consulting for Hospitality products
- Focuses on developing knowledge in specific product suite or operating environments
- Contributes information to the Support knowledge base.
- Manages workload effectively following Global Support Procedures
- Some shift work maybe required such as working early mornings or evenings as required to provide support coverage to other regions/locations.
- Fluent in at 2 languages : English and French
- Recent college graduates who are high achievers with a drive to succeed.
- Hospitality apprenticeship or multi years practical experience with PMS systems
- Leadership roles in extracurricular activities.
- Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
- Good problem solving and analytic skills.
- Good writing and editing skills.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Able to provide oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
- Basic user of Microsoft Office applications with accurate typing ability.
Status: permanent full time job
Locality: Praha 4
To apply, please forward a Covering Letter and your resume in Word Format to Radmila.Khekova@infor.com
Send to Friend