SUPPORT SPECIALIST FOR MANAGED SERVICES TEAM CoEnterprise, LLC
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED COMPANY DESCRIPTION
CoEnterprise is a leading provider of enabling technology software and services. We partner with best of breed software providers; IBM ? Sterling, Oracle, MuleSoft, Microsoft, and Exalead to provide our clients with innovative business solutions. We pride ourselves in that we work with groundbreaking, disruptive and game changing technology.
Our clients include major retailers, top pharmaceuticals, healthcare providers, financial services firms and manufacturers.
Our strategy is simple; collaboration and partnership with our clients and our people enable us to solve even the most complex problems. If you are energetic, driven, and interested in challenging yourself, then CoEnterprise is the right place for you.
We promote innovation and excellence. We offer comprehensive benefits package as well as competitive salaries.
Work from home Tech Support Specialist position with the Managed Services Team, In Des Moines Iowa.
We are looking for talented people that are looking to enrich their careers with a growing team oriented organization. Training is a big part of our culture.
Provide white glove technical support services for B2B integration technologies
1. Prior IT, and/or EDI, B2B experience (1 year or more) in a technical support environment is required
2. Ability to troubleshoot research and resolve business critical system issues under pressure
3. Ability to provide technical mentoring to peers and customers
4. Facilitate post-outage reviews (POR), create Service Incident Reporting (SIR) and develop and deliver Root Cause Analysis
5. Experience with EDI and XML technologies a plus
6. Knowledge of Windows, UNIX (Solaris, HPUX) and LINUX
7. Experience with trading partner onboarding, mapping, communications (VAN, AS2, HTTP),ANSIX12 and XML standards are a plus
8. Knowledge of B2B and / or ESB platforms a plus
9. Experience with Sterling Integrator/ Gentran Integration Suite a plus
10. Experience working with database technologies: Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, or MYSQL databases11.
11. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
12. Strong analytical and conceptual skills
13. Self-starter with a passion to learn new things, and do what it takes to succeed.
14. Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills
15. High School Diploma/GED or higher required
16. Strong creativity and out of box thinking is a must.
17 Must be good with customers with a passion to deliver the highest level of support possible.
18. Must be willing and able to carry an on-call pager for 15 days per month to handle after hours and production down issues.
Must live in the Des Moines, IA, or surrounding area with a reliable high speed internet connection and a suitable work area that is quiet and productive. Company will provide a laptop and cell phone.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
||Des Moines, IA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED