Support Specialist I All Covered
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions is focused on enabling the success of small and medium-sized businesses through the effective use and management of technology. The company is the US industry leader in the provision of IT Services for companies with between 10 and 100 employees. Our company serves 37 of the top 100 cities in the US and has thousands of clients across every major industry.
Our comprehensive services, including network, server and desktop support are delivered by a world-class team of technical experts. They possess a broad-based knowledge and take a vendor neutral approach. Our success with over 1,000 contracted clients has created a need for outstanding IT talent looking for exciting and lucrative career opportunities.
Our culture is based on a core team of professionals always striving to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We value honesty, enthusiasm, respect, ownership, excellence and a service oriented attitude. This culture is essential to our success, distinguishing us from our competition and enabling us to hire and retain the best and brightest people in this business.
The primary focus of the Support Specialist is performing end-user support at client locations.
- Provide on-site end user desktop support at multiple client locations.
- Complete standard tasks as detailed in checklist.
- Complete thorough CSRs on daily basis.
- Maintain accurate and timely guidebooks for assigned clients.
- Maintain 78% overall utilization.
- Escalate issues promptly to account team.
- Daily interaction with variety of clients. Must refer questions or concerns outside own knowledge area to other team members in order to achieve client satisfaction.
The majority of work will be performed at client locations which may vary in terms of quality of workspace. Must be able to lift, carry, and reposition all parts of user workstations, network appliances, and printers. Consecutive hours spent at a time sitting in front of computer monitor and using keyboard and mouse.
Daily driving from one client location to another.
- 1-3 years desktop administration experience.
- 2-4 years helpdesk or remote telephone support.
- 1-3 years operating systems experience (Windows OS, Mac, Unix, or Linux)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, backup solutions, imaging solutions
- Basic Systems Administration
- General Hardware, printers/scanners, networking basic knowledge, mobile devices, wireless access points, troubleshooting methods
- Proven ability to operate productively in a virtual office environment, delivering reliable follow-up and using off-site connectivity and wireless communications tools.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Successful at working in a team culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess valid and clear drivers? license.
KONICA MINOLTA OFFERS:
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- State-of-the-art office products.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
All Covered is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner.
||Doral, FL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED