Support Specialist Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
UK, Kettering,Orion House
Monday, April 29, 2013
A vacancy has arisen within the Services department for a Support Specialist to work within the Pegasus Opera team, specialising in the Solutions Marketplace programme.
This is a challenging and varied position that will suit a highly motivated person who enjoys dealing with customers, partners and developers. The successful candidate will investigate support issues, using their own initiative to resolve problems. The person will also work closely with Pegasus Solutions Marketplace developers to assist expansion of the programme.
Main Responsibilities will include provision of the following;
- Support to Solutions Marketplace members using Pegasus products.
- Testing areas of Pegasus products that may affect Solutions Marketplace programme members.
- Provide effective product and technical support to Partners and where appropriate Developers and Customers.
- Relevant Developers documentation.
- Input to drive the development of the Solutions Marketplace programme.
- Solutions Marketplace accreditation training and workshops.
Desired Skills & Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Experience of most of the following:
- Visual Basic.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Visual FoxPro.
- Customer support and customer care skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Understanding of customer business requirements.
- Good problem solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Pegasus or other Accounting Products is desirable although not essential
- A good team player, highly motivated and flexible with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload.
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and accurately.
- Confident, mature attitude with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work within a busy pressurised team environment.
- Smart and presentable and able to represent Pegasus at customer sites, as required.
In addition to a competitive salary, the benefits include Private Healthcare, Life Assurance and Pension Scheme
Send to Friend
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED