Reporting to the Development Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the Support and Training areas of the business. This is a challenging and varied role that will suit a highly motivated and organised individual who enjoys working within a team and having regular contact with Partners and Customers. You will be required to work on your own initiative, determine priorities and manage multiple incidents on a daily basis. Ideally, you should be able to work under pressure, be able to meet deadlines and be a good communicator. A good telephone manner and excellent written skills are essential.
The successful candidate will also have management responsibility for Partner and Customer training and be responsible for meeting specified revenue targets.
In addition, the successful candidate should be capable of providing a contribution to the overall management of the business.
Educational / Skill / Experience Requirements:
· Degree in a business related field and/or equivalent work experience
· Demonstrable management experience in a customer software support environment
· Proven ability to lead, train, and motivate a team of Support and Training personnel
· Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, written, presentation and organisation skills
· Proven ability to learn and comprehend technologies and the impact on business
· Ideally, but not essential, a knowledge of Pegasus products
· Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
Excellent organisational skills
· An extremely professional manner at all times
· An excellent team player
· Highly self-motivated
· Ability to prioritise workload effectively