Sweden EPG/Enterprise Account Executive AvePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sweden EPG/Enterprise Account Executive
Sales | Stockholm, Sweden
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint provides enterprise-class governance and infrastructure management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. Propelled by its SharePoint-exclusive research & development team, AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers â€" including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies â€" meet their specific business objectives utilizing SharePoint.
AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principal operational center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Microsoft Gold Certified Portals and Collaboration Partner and Gold Certified ISV Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
We are looking for a highly-driven and self motivated individual to join our Enterprise Sales Team here at AvePoint. We offer a superb compensation package which includes a base salary + an excellent commission plan + outstanding health benefits. If you are a hungry sales professional searching for a rewarding and lucrative challenge, this is it. Join AvePoint, where the sky is the limit, and push your career to new heights!
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Establish close relationships and introduce our products to our largest customers
- Provide onsite sales and business development support
- Coordinate sales engineering support
- Guide customers through the purchasing process
- Meet and exceed revenue goals
- Ensure successful deployment of our products and customer satisfaction
- Manage assigned territory and/or assigned accounts
- BA/BS degree is a must
- 5-10 years of relevant sales/ business development experience with at least 2 year sales experience in Enterprise Software, Portal/Collaboration Software, Microsoft Industry, and Microsoft SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to present effectively, and to sell to high level Fortune 500 accounts
- Strong skills in communication, negotiation, organization, and teamwork
- Ability to travel about 50% of the time
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED