System Administrator / IT Support Yodlee
Job Title: HelpDesk System Administration
Level-1 Support with user front ending skills
Technical Skills (Desirable):
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Basic knowledge on Windows Server/System Administration
- Must be familiar with DNS, DHCP, WSUS & AV
- Knowledge on Linux and Networking area
- ITIL Process Framework awareness/exposure
- Knowledge of Servers, Networking, Exchange, SafeNet, PGP, Remote Technical Support and must be familiar with hardware spares etc.
Activities/Tasks Undertaken: HelpDesk System Administration
- Excellent Verbal and Written English communication
- Must possess good analytical skills
- Proactive and taking the initiative
- IT Processes awareness
- Work within IT HelpDesk team for routine System related Issues and Troubleshooting for users
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the end-to-end Corporate Environment Users Support within the organization.
- Hardware (Laptop/Desktop) troubleshooting
- Works on Service Desk (Incident Tickets) within the SLA.
- Work to resolve Level-1 Windows and System related issues.
- User Account Management
- Desktop/Laptop Imaging, Building and configuration
- Asset Inventory Management (online tool)
- Provides 24x7 support of deployed systems on P0 issues, participating in an on-call schedule
- Skills: Windows, Outlook, Printers, Day to day IT Operations Support and Troubleshooting (Level-1) with basic concept knowledge on Network areas Must be familiar with DNS, DHCP, WSUS & AV
||multiple, multiple |