System Architect/Technical Consultant Appway Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Appway's System Architects investigate the architectural needs, explore available solutions, and then model and evaluate systems and their interaction using benchmark programs. In this role, your main responsibility will be to work closely with our clients to ensure the delivery of best practice solutions within the Appway platform. Using Java and Appway's SDK and Plugin architecture, you will be responsible for writing Adapters that integrate Appway with existing legacy systems. You will analyze Appway customers' organizational structures and business processes, investigate their architectural needs, and explore existing legacy solutions. Based on this knowledge, you will design business processes that formalize existing, informal processes, and integrate existing legacy systems. Finally, you will model these processes in the Appway Platform, our industry-leading business process platform, helping our customers attain higher efficiency, better control, and a simple way to monitor and benchmark their business in real time.
Are you the perfect fit for Appway?
- You are a self-starter and a quick learner.
- You are a people helper and a problem solver and you will apply these skills to support Appway's customer needs.
- A knowledge gatherer and sharer, you enjoy finding ways to feed intelligence back into the products you work on, as well as with your colleagues.
- A perfectionist, you take great pride in the quality of your work, ensuring that it performs and meets the technical and functional requirements. This also means you strive to deliver on time and you are able to prioritize and manage your tasks accordingly.
- 4 or more years experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment using the technologies outlined below
- Familiar with all aspects of the SDLC
- Knowledge or experience in Java (J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML)
- Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL preferred
- Object Oriented knowledge or experience
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Fluent English. Any other language is an asset
- Willing to travel to customer locations throughout North America and internationally
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
A fast-growing, yet rock-solid company that wants to build the smartest software possible - Appway is a forward-looking company and fearless when it comes to changing track if required. We need strong, passionate individuals, who are not afraid to step out of their comfort zones and job descriptions when needed. You should have a positive, 'can-do' attitude with a dedication to continuous improvement. We have a lot of work to do and we need your help
< 5M RaisedSelf Funded All Jobs: at Appway Inc.
|Headquarters:||212 West 35th Street|
New York, NY 10001
|Company Profile:||Appway, the global leader in Client Onboarding for the finance industry, transforms ordinary process interactions into better experiences at every touchpoint.
The company's industry-specific expertise and software add instant material and operational value by capturing business goals directly. By automating manual tasks, and eliminating time-consuming coding, Appway delivers an excellent multichannel experience that spans the entire consumer lifecycle. The Appway technology can be integrated in just weeks to transform processes involving hundreds of manual, disconnected tasks, into one, seamless, web-based environment.
Established in 2003, the Swiss company is headquartered in Z-rich with offices in Ticino, Geneva, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. Today, Appway's specialized client onboarding solutions are serving more than 100 highly recognized international financial institutions including the world's top 4 wealth managers.|
Support Appway Inc. with Social Media services