System QA Engineers Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks is THE leading network security company. Our market is the network security market and consists of enterprises, government entities, and service providers. It is an $11Bn market globally. Our next-generation network security solutions safely enable applications, prevent threats, simplify network security infrastructure, and reduce costs. They do so at high speed and with great flexibility.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for System QA Engineers to act as a member of the System Quality Assurance Engineering Team.
- Design, develop and model test beds reflecting customer deployments for next generation network security firewall product company.
- Duties include: Analyzing, testing, and modeling Palo Alto Networks' top customers' deployments to increase the reliability of products in complex deployment scenarios.
- Design and develop test beds using networking knowledge and overall knowledge/background in hardware and systems to model customer deployments.
- Develop test scripts and test plans for test beds that reflect customer usage and product requirements and execute complex system test plans.
- Use traffic generation tools to simulate traffic patterns seen in customer deployments.
- Work with customers, support teams, development teams, and product management teams.
- Work with and test product life cycle development processes, bug tracking systems, and requirements documentation.
- Master's degree or foreign degree equivalent in CS, Software Engineer, EE, CE or related.
- Two years of testing experience.
- Experience must also include configuring and using commercial and non-commercial networking test equipment.
- Testing, deploying, and supporting L1 through L3 network protocols on networking equipment including Juniper M/MX series routers, Cisco ASAR 1000, Catalyst 6500 or ASR 9000 routers, or equivalent vendor routers.
- L3 networking protocols including BGP, OSPF, IS-IS and PIM.
- Developing and maintaining automation scripts and tools using Perl or Expect.
Interested candidates send a hard copy of resume to: T. Glennon, Job #59 at Palo Alto Networks, Inc., 3300 Olcott Street, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED