Palo Alto, California-based, Tesla Motors uses proprietary technology, world-class design, and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes to create a new generation of highway capable electric vehicles. We utilize an innovative distribution model based on Company-owned sales and service centers. This approach allows us to maintain the highest levels of customer experience and benefit from short customer feedback loops to ensure our customer needs are fulfilled. We believe our operational infrastructure provides us with a competitive advantage compared to traditional automobile
As a member of the firmware systems test team, you'll help troubleshoot and debug system interactions as we develop the next generation of Tesla Automobiles.
- Writing Code and developing test systems to test extreme conditions of components, sub-systems and full systems
- Discovering and Identifying problems between embedded sub-systems
- Collaborative work with electrical, mechanical, thermal, QA, and other firmware
- Ability to understand, test, and troubleshoot complicated system interactions
- Experience developing tests with reusable code
- Ability to drive problems to solutions across different groups in the org-chart
- Good communication skills
- Familiarity with test-driven development
- Experience with CAN bus
- Experience working in an automotive environment
- Greater than 0-15 years experience
- BS degree in EE/CS or Mechanical
We offer a competitive salary, meaningful stock ownership, health benefits, an exciting work environment and the chance to make a real difference in the environment by changing the paradigm of human transportation.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
|Location:||Deer Creek, OK |
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|