Jaspersoft 2013 Summer Intern Opportunity: Systems Admin
12 week program commencing Mid-May, 2013
Jaspersoft Inc. currently has an intern opportunity available for an individual with systems administration skills at our in San Francisco, CA office. Scope of the job is to assist with basic system changes primarily on Linux systems, authentication systems, service monitoring, virtualization and network functions.
The ideal candidate has experience and previous exposure to an IT environment where open-source solutions are blended with common off the shelf products.
- Install and configure open source monitoring software.
- Set up availability and performance monitoring tests.
- Test various single-sign-on authentication cases for Windows and Linux.
- Install open-source system log products.
- Assist local and remote users with a migration to new authentication system.
- Execute after-hours production change requests.
- Document system configurations.
- Understanding of networked client-server computing environments
- Basic ability to manage Linux systems using common utilities.
- Basic knowledge of open-source software.
- Comfort working well in a very fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with non-technical users.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Program commences mid-May for a period not to exceed 90 days. 32 hours per week. If you'd like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to
Learn more about Jaspersoft at
|Location:||San Francisco, CA |