· Requires a working knowledge of technology including but not limited to, databases, operating systems, hardware configurations and networks.
· Requires a strong desire to learn the Lawson technical infrastructure, development environments, third party products used to support the Lawson applications.
· Develop the consulting skills and specific recommendations surrounding Lawson (and related third party) technologies and tools in order to perform product installations and related consulting/training activities.
· Maintain up-to-date skills on the most recent release of the Lawson technical and third party tools to continue to provide a high level of service to the Lawson customer.
· Must have and maintain a high level of communication skills, both written and oral.
· Must develop a working knowledge of the current Lawson Implementation Methodology and tools used to provide an accurate, complete and successful implementation. Includes understanding all of the Lawson positions and responsibilities as part of the implementation.
· Understand the role and responsibility of the Technology consultant in an implementation.
· Complete all required documentation as part of the implementation, including status reports, exit documents, expense reporting, technical documentation, etc.
· Maintaining regular contact with the Lawson Project Manager or engagement owner and the client's technology project team.
· Coordinating communication within the LPS team to include identification of client expectations, critical business issues, and any pertinent information discovered during the turnover process with the sales team.
· Promote Lawson, its products and services, in a positive, responsible manner.
|Location:||multiple, multiple |