SYSTEMS CONSULTANT (SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR for WINDOWS) Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
SYSTEMS CONSULTANT (SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR for WINDOWS)
Philippines, Manila,28th St. cor 3rd Ave
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Performs consultative duties including training on technical applications, serving as the subject matter expert, and transfer product and industry knowledge to early adopters, departments, beta customers and large-scale, high profile costumer implementations. Education methods, deliverables and activities include but are not limited to instructor led training, web casting, on-site client consulting providing subject matter expertise support and so on. Proficient in one or more areas of products and industries, can handle complex curriculum and consulting projects, support technical implementation issues and works independently
Essential Functions (performed on an ongoing basis):
- Requires a working knowledge of technology including but not limited to, databases, operating systems, hardware configurations and networks
- Requires a strong desire to learn the Infor technical infrastructure, development environments, third party products used to support the Infor applications
- Develop the consulting skills and specific recommendations surrounding Infor (and related third party) technologies and tools in order to perform product installations and related consulting/training activities
- Maintain up-to-date skills on the most recent release of the Infor technical and third party tools to continue to provide a high level of service to the Infor customer
- Must have and maintain a high level of communication skills, both written and oral
- Must develop a working knowledge of the current Infor Implementation Methodology and tools used to provide an accurate, complete and successful implementation. Includes understanding all of the Infor positions and responsibilities as part of the implementation
- Understand the role and responsibility of the Technology consultant in an implementation
- Complete all required documentation as part of the implementation, including status reports, exit documents, expense reporting, technical documentation, etc
- Maintaining regular contact with the Infor Project Manager or engagement owner and the client's technology project team
- Coordinating communication within the ICS team to include identification of client expectations, critical business issues, and any pertinent information discovered during the turnover process with the sales team
- Promote Infor, its products and services, in a positive, responsible manner
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology (COE/ECE) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- At least 2 years Windows operating system experience, working with a variety of hardware configurations.
- Demonstrated overall breadth and variety of technology expertise.
- Working knowledge of technology including but not limited to, databases, operating systems, hardware configurations and networks.
- Excellent time management, communication (oral and written), presentation, and organizational skills.
- Strong desire to learn the Infor (formerly Lawson) technical infrastructure, development environments and third party products used to support Infor (formerly Lawson) applications.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to work on night shift
- Willing to work on weekends and provide on-call support
For interested ones, please apply online.
Send to Friend
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED