Systems Engineer - Global Accounts NYC Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As a Global Accounts Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for presenting the Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewall solution to prospective customers, creating and delivering demonstrations of the products, gathering customer technical requirements, creating evaluation test plans with customers, and then managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion.
- Working with Product Management, Technical Marketing and R&D to create requirements and product features for our large customers and provide feedback from customers
- Provide design consultation and best practice guidance for rollout, implementation, and policy conversion during the 'pre sales' process for strategic opportunities. The SE will also take ownership of advanced 'proof of concept' testing in strategic accounts either at the customer site or Palo Alto Networks lab facilities.
- Provide product update and enhancement training to other SE's in the region.
- Be a 'subject matter expert' in a designated area for the region.
- Assist in the training of new Palo Alto Networks SE's in their designated region in both installs and customer presentations.
- Provide territory coverage within the region when additional resources are required.
- Provide advanced 'Partner SE' training for updates in the Palo Alto Networks product suite.
- BSCS or equivalent and 8+ years of experience as an SE or systems integrator
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of routers/switches, UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
- Experience that emphasizes L2-L4 Networking (L2 Switching architectures including Spanning Tree, IP routing including OSPF and BGP ,L4 Load balancing )
- Experience selling, demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting network infrastructure security product.
- Travel of 50%-70% within the designated region.
- Self motivated
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress
- Super organizational skills
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in closing a deal.
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
- Experience from companies in the enterprise networking security space.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED