Systems Engineer Revenue Science
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The position is responsible for designing, planning, implementing, supporting and troubleshooting systems and infrastructure. The role is accountable for systems availability, functionality, security, and monitoring and performance optimization. A demonstrated ability to work in a high availability environment is required.
- Expand and maintain our automation infrastructure
- Maintain and upgrade our existing global Linux Infrastructure
- Design, implement, and manage complex systems and configurations in a multi-site environment
- Provide assistance in troubleshooting production issues to 24x7 monitoring team
- Create and maintain high-quality documentation of all relevant specifications, systems, and procedures
- Work as a partner with development to optimize product performance and manageability
- Provide assistance in maintaining Corporate IT infrastructure
- Support On Call rotation
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering or other sciences
- 3+ years of experience in an engineering operations role within a production ops team
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Linux, especially CentOS
- Scripting skills. Python/BASH is preferred
- Knowledge of operating system and network concepts including NFS, HTTP, TCP
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in complex production environments.
- Ability to plan, document, and execute tasks effectively given minimum supervision within a structured, highly available environment.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP network protocols and common system protocols such as SNMP, SMTP, bind, FTP, ssh, HTTP, rcp.
- Excellent communication skills
Experience with at least some of the following:
- Red Hat / CentOS
- Hadoop Cloudera
- Puppet (or any automation framework)
- Nagios, Cacti, Ganglia automation
- VMware administration
- Apache httpd and Tomcat
- Experience with F5 load balancers
- Cisco/Extreme switches
- FC infrastructure, 3PAR, NetApp / HP NAS storage
- Practical experience in deploying and managing infrastructure components.
- Ability to decompose a problem set to structure and script automated infrastructure provisioning.
How To ApplyTo apply, please use the following link to submit your application: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED