Systems Integrator Systems Engineer - UK Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As a Palo Alto Networks Systems Integrator Systems Engineer you will be responsible for working closely with two of our major System Integrators in the UK, assisting with the technical aspects of there sales process, presenting the Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewall solution to prospective customers., creating and delivering demonstrations of the products, gathering customer technical requirements, creating evaluation test plans with customers, and then managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion. Responsibilities:
- Contribute to a business plan on 2 Global Channels that will generate tangible extra revenue in line with the growth ambitions of the company
- Be actively present among the teams of these Global Systems Integrators, work together with them on defining solutions to their prospects and customers.
- Ensure the SI teams are fully enabled and knowledgeable on Palo Alto Networks' solutions.
- Balance short term initiatives with longer term development.
- Work together with other functional managers within the country (sales, pre-sales, marketing and inside sales)
- Report into Director EMEA Channels and into Regional SE Manager
- Position is based in UK, focusing on these 2 Global Channels. Although not immediately required, the role may be expanded into one or two other major EMEA countries.
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success in developing System Integrators through hands-on working with them.
- Solid understanding of security technology. Being able to develop architectural solutions, and discuss at more technical level.
- Networking experience in routing, switching, VPN etc.
- CNSE certification will be required after training
- Recent hands on experience of installing security platforms
- Progressive system integrator development experience.
- 10 Years experience working for a vendor
- Key relationships built at large systems integrators is a plus.
- Traveling within UK is limited (mostly London or 1-2 hours from London), with some trips within Europe and to US.
- Higher education.
- Structured. Focussed. Business minded. Able to prioritize.
- A-player. Teamplayer.
- Willing to be part of an ambitious, successful, fast growing company, offering unique and disruptive technology that addresses the security business needs of a fast growing customer and prospect base.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED