T2 Business Development Manager - West Region T2 Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Summary of Position Functions
The Business Development Manager will help T2 Systems expand its presence in the designated territories. Building on a large base of current University and Municipal accounts, the Business Development Manager will initiate relationships with and sell parking management solutions to targeted accounts within the region. The successful candidate must demonstrate a proven track record of exceeding sales targets in a complex selling environment. This individual will apply strategic selling techniques to gain a clear understanding of the prospects needs and manage the sales process.
Essential Position Functions
- Researches and develops a list of potential customers.
- Researches customer needs and develops application of products and services in an effective manner.
- Provides input to internal marketing and product development teams and participates in the marketing, market planning, and technical development of products and services.
- Evaluates product & service marketability in terms of customer's technical needs.
- Follows up on sales leads and develops leads.
- Maintains an up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
- Establishes & maintains industry contacts that lead to sales.
- Works with marketing to establish a communication path with the customer to ensure sales opportunities for products & services.
- Develops and delivers sales presentations, product demonstrations, and proposals. Closes sales in a professional and effective manner.
- Participates in sales forecasting and planning.
- Monitors, analyzes, and communicates sales data, via contact management software, to contribute to product/service planning.
- Develops account strategies and territory plans.
- Actively participates in sales orientation and ongoing sales training programs.
- Attends trade shows. Participates in education and training conferences on selling and marketing programs.
Note: The statements contained herein describe the essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
Non-essential Position Functions
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree; and five (5) years of sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing large territories and diverse product offerings required.
- Experience with software sales preferred.
- Experience working with the public sector (e.g. municipalities, universities) preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of various operating systems, software products (e.g. word processors, spreadsheet programs, etc.), relational database management systems, file formats, etc. is required and can be obtained through intellect, technical inclination, and dedication to gain such knowledge.
- Knowledge of parking industry is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, business, professional, and technical documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers and staff.
- Ability to write presentations, articles, routine reports, proposals, and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from prospects, customers, management, and staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and tactfully negotiate priority with end users.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
T2 Systems is a technology-focused parking system provider with deep roots in the evolving parking industry. With proven, unified solutions and the team willing to go the extra mile, T2 delivers sophisticated data and tools to parking operations, enabling them to achieve greater efficiencies, increased revenues and proven ROI.
Profitable Investors: Pamlico Capital All Jobs: at T2 Systems
|Headquarters:||8900 Keystone Crossing, Suite 700|
Indianapolis, IN 46240
|Company Profile:||T2 Systems is a software solutions company within the parking industry. Our team is energetic, dynamic, skilled and uncommonly passionate about what we do. If you are seeking an opportunity that allows you to contribute from day one, grow within a company and be a part of an industry that is always changing, apply for any one of our open positions today |
Support T2 Systems with Social Media services