Talent Acquisition Manager AvePoint
Talent Acquisition Manager
Human Resources | Jersey City, NJ, United States
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since 2001, AvePoint has become the world's largest provider of enterprise-class governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms, helping more than 10,000 customers. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Application Development Partner and Gold Certified Collaboration and Content Partner, as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
AvePoint is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager who is a multi-talented, strategic business partner that can proactively engage leadership teams and relate to individuals at all levels. This person will oversee applicant tracking system content and create tactical approaches that will render best results from job fairs, college recruiting events and other leads. The ideal candidate will be energetic and self-sufficient, possessing the drive to accelerate AvePoint's recruitment efforts to align with our continued growth and industry leadership. As a member of the Human Resources team, you will own the operations of the recruitment function and ensure that we are providing candidates with a highly positive recruitment and selection process. This position requires a perceptive person, who is capable of successfully leading a team and implementing structure in a fast-paced environment. If you have a passion for recruiting, this is the job for you!
Responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a detailed understanding and awareness of each business unit and its organization in order to improve the quality and alignment of recruitment support
- Manage full lifecycle recruitment needs across all business units ensuring that every stage of the new hire process is carried out in accordance with global operating procedures
- Develop and maintain recruitment metrics to allow for strategic business analysis
- Lead the sourcing of top caliber candidates by utilizing various methods (i.e., networking, referrals, online searches, internet postings, job/career fairs, local colleges, user/technical groups, etc.)
- BA/BS is required, technical background is a plus!
- At least three to five (3-5) years of proven recruiting experience (corporate and agency experience accepted), with one to two (1-2) years of supervisory experience
- Highly analytical, perceptive, curious, and with sound judgment
- Proactive attitude and problem solving ability
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team environment
<< Back to Current Openings
||Jersey City, NJ |