Talent Acquisition Manager eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED eHarmony is a growing, global technology company built on the belief that marrying computer science and relationship psychology can change the way people find their most significant relationships. Do you want to bring happiness to peopleâs lives while working with amazingly talented colleagues?
Weâre looking for innovators and problem solvers who are passionate about taking on the biggest of challenges. We were the first to introduce matchmaking into the online dating space, and we do it better than anyone else. Weâre the Netflix where your movies have to like you back; we're the LinkedIn where you love your connections; and we're the place long-lasting, meaningful relationships are built online. How much of an impact do we have? Nearly 5% of all marriages in the U.S. are created by eHarmony. Thatâs 271 marriages per day.
eHarmony is pre-IPO, well-funded and profitable. We have more thanÂ 50 million registered users spanning across 150 countries and have launched country-specific services in the United Kingdom and Australia. Our competitive compensation package includes a base salary, discretionary bonus, stock options, free drinks and snacks, ping pong, video games and an on-site chair masseuse. Our 65,000 square foot headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA, just blocks from the Pacific Ocean.
Our Talent Acquisition Manager will oversee the eHarmony recruiting function, responsible for creatively and proactively identifying and attracting qualified talent.Â Reporting to the Director, HR, this person will develop, implement and manage our Talent Acquisition programs.Â He or she will also be hands-on and responsible for finding top technical talent.Â This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and demonstrate considerable skill in sourcing and interviewing.Â We are seeking someone who understands the importance of relationship building and who fosters the attitude of thinking outside traditional boundaries.Â
- Work collaboratively with leadership team, hiring managers and HR Business Partners to effectively identify and plan staffing efforts.
- Manage, develop and mentor recruiting team.
- Develop recruiting strategies and programs designed to maximize the quality of talent networks and drive acquisition.Â
- Bolster employment brand to attract candidates who are closely aligned with eHarmony needs and culture.
- Ensure stellar client relationships and high quality service.
- Full lifecycle technical recruiting, including sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates.
- Develop creative sourcing techniques to maintain a pipeline of talented candidates.
- Educate and assist hiring managers with knowledge of current employment laws, interviewing skills, and selection standards.
- 7 or more years of recruiting experience, including recruiting for technical positions.
- Effective and proven management capabilities including developing and mentoring staff.
- Thorough knowledge of technology recruiting; experience with local market desired.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to establish rapport with candidates and hiring managers.
- Current with recruiting trends and innovative sourcing techniques.
||Santa Monica, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Administration / HR|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED