Talent Acquisition Programs Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Talent Acquisition Programs & Operations team manages and executes global processes and programs that enable the TA team to sustain and maintain Workdayâs hyper growth trajectory. We are currently building out programs around Employee Referrals, Technology Infrastructure, Operations, TA Leadership and Recruiter and Hiring Manager Excellence, to name a few.
We are looking for an innovative game changer to help drive our program development in creative and thoughtful ways as a Talent Acquisition Programs Manager
. This is an exciting opportunity to help develop, deploy and drive adoption of ground breaking recruiting programs including Employment Branding, Recruitment Events, Employee Referral Program and Social Media development
. We need someone with strong PM skills who can work with talent leadership to ensure we are not only meeting the needs of our internal stakeholders today but planning for next year and beyond.
- Responsible for developing global programs based on TA Strategic initiatives
- Ensure proper roll out and change management execution of each program through comprehensive project management and communication.
- Drive global consistency of programs through the building of program guidelines and trainings
- Work with TA leaders to develop a strategy to ensure global adoption of new programs
- Comprehensive Project Management along with development of reports/tools to track all milestones and deliverables
- Develop reports/tools to track and monitor usage and effectiveness of programs and iterate programs as needed based on analysis
- 8-10 years of experience related to Recruiting, Technology Infrastructure, Operations, TA Leadership and Recruiter Excellence
- Requires strong working knowledge of recruiting programs/processes and must have the ability to develop relationships with talent leaders from across the globe
- Strong understanding of the recruiting business, in general - the tools, processes, and data that drive talent acquisition
- Experience in a hyper growth environment required
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity
- Must have exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Ability to drive and influence key stake holders at all levels
- Compelling and creative thinker/communicator with a flair for marketing
- Exceptional presentation skills
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services