Talent Analytics Analyst, HR Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Â Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
The Talent Analytics Analyst
will be part of the Workday on Workday team that is responsible for the rollout of Workday within the company. The TAA will partner with business stakeholders to lead numerous projects to increase business efficiency and build an evidenced based approach to decision making.
This hands-on technical role demands excellent knowledge of business processes and methodologies along with a strong analytical and data modeling background. The candidate will have direct hands on experience in HR dashboard building, data quality standards, and visualizations. Experience in Workday or other large BI, HR enterprise systems is required.Responsibilities
- Work with business leaders and HR to understand business problem to provide data-driven insights
- Translate business issues into questions that can be answered with data and presenting findings to senior leadership teams
- Work with large datasets to investigate key business trends, performance, issues, behaviors, and metrics
- Create and manage operational dashboards
- Integrate multiple data sources into one visualization to tell a story.
- Design, build and automate key HR metrics
- Collaborate across teams, geographies, and organizational levels to develop solutions that bring analytics into the business process
- Communicate finding and insights to key stakeholders and influence these teams to take action based on your recommendations
- Exceptional ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses, and findings
- Highly flexible, ability to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
- Great attention to detail to ensure highest level of quality/rigor in reports & data analysis
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle varying workloads with a high degree of accuracy
- Proactive, organized, detail oriented, and quality driven
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality with sensitive employee information
- Highly analytical in using data and metrics to uncover insights and drive business performance
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of an organization
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information verbally as well as in written formats
- 2+ years of experience in experience in consulting, talent analytics or operational environments preferres
- Statistical analysis a plus including correlation analysis, linear regressions, market basket analysis, chiad models, etc.
- Experience working in the internet industry a plus
- Familiarity with Workday and BI tools such as Tableau, Clickview, OBIEE, crystal ball, spss data-mining, text analytics, etc., a plus
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services