Talent Aquisition Business Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Business Analyst, Talent Acquisition Programs Workday is transforming Talent Acquisition through innovation, data, and strategic programs. Our Talent Acquisition Programs team helps to drive this effort through focus on the analytics, processes, and tools that enable our talent strategy and execution. We are looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to join our growing team. The Business Analyst will own the development and management of a portfolio of strategic and operational reports and dashboards that will allow the TA organization as well as Workdayâs leaders to drive TA business decisions based on the data analysis.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving capabilities, including the ability to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous requirements, identify sources of data, conduct complicated analysis, and identify key insights and recommended actions
- Ability to design solutions for repeatability and scale; ability to aggressively prioritize
- Ability to clearly and effectively convey insights and solutions to stakeholders including the executive team, business unit leadership, and Talent Acquisition organization leaders
- Ability to learn quickly, be proactive, and assume ownership for broad tracks of work. This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility for shaping our TA analytics infrastructure.
- High-energy, team-first, positive attitude.
- Must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment, and be comfortable working in environments of high ambiguity.
- Own a portfolio of reporting and strategic analysis projects that help drive data driven strategic business decisions.
- Analyze data to deliver business leaders transformational insight on how best to identify, acquire, and engage talent
- Conduct in-depth analysis and evaluation of key business challenges for the TA organization to make practical recommendations and insights
- Defining, designing, and building high-impact operational reporting and dashboards that help business leaders measure and manage the success of their hiring goals and organizational metrics; automating the production of a TA business intelligence tool
- Driving business and planning initiatives; helping develop the TA planning infrastructure and processes
- Refining and redesigning business processes to ensure the TA teams work as efficiently as possible
- Helping drive the internal testing and launch of innovative new Workday recruiting tools, working closely with our Product/Marketing/Engineering teams
- Undergraduate degree from top tier university; or relevant graduate degree (Statistics, Finance, MIS, etc.) highly preferred
- Minimum 5+ years experience in analytical environments with emphasis on strategy, analytics, planning, program management and/or process design. Relevant experience includes consulting, sales operations, financial planning & analysis, business intelligence, HR analytics, operations/supply chain analysis, or related fields
- Highly analytical, deep interest in using data and metrics to drive business performance.
- Financial/operational modeling experience in Excel strongly required
- Hands on experience with analytics tools (Access, SQL, BI tools, etc.)
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage multiple complex bodies of work
- Strong team skills, ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of an organization
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services