Talent Community and Communication Manager Apigee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Apigee, The API Company
Apps are changing the way we live, and APIs are the secret ingredient that makes apps work. Apigee gives businesses and developers everything they need to be successful in the app economy. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe, and Walgreens use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs.
Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
About being a Talent Community and Communication Manager at Apigee
Apigee is hiring a Talent Community and Communication Manager to lead recruiting programs intended to increase pipeline across all disciplines, with special focus on high demand profiles. The Talent Community Manager will partner with discipline leads and talent to identify social media and marketing opportunities, manage programs and measure program results to refine efforts.
The Talent Community and Communication Manager will?
- Foster relationships with team members and leads across the organization to better understand hiring challenges and identify targeted talent communication strategies
- Partner with marketing and discipline team members to leverage the Apigee brand through social media and other communication strategies (including SEO and blogging)
- Develop and leverage social media channels, not limited to: LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, Twitter, Facebook, blogs etc.
- Develop channel appropriate content, including writing blog posts
- Partner with internal teams to establish recruiting events strategy
- Develop social media training blueprint to support employee recruiting engagement
- Own competitive talent research projects, staying on top of shifts and industry news effecting talent landscape
- Establish measurement criteria and strategy to track program performance, such as Google Analytics and Radian6
Think you may be our Talent Community and Communication Manager? You bring to the table?
- Experience and solid track record recruiting difficult to find in a corporate staffing environment or in a recruitment agency context
- Success leveraging a variety of social media channels for the purpose of recruitment marketing
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to write in a range of modes and differentiate what is appropriate when, ability to produce written and visual content
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with team members across the organization
- Facility with measurement and reporting
Apigee offers great compensation, work-life balance, health insurance coverage, insurance for your financial protection, and savings/investment plans. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 401(k).
We are a non-accrued vacation time company, whereby we allow as much time you need for personal and vacation matters, with proper management approval. There is freedom in planning the workday with flexible start and stop times subject to the company's needs.
Apigee is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED