Talent Community Manager Intern Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have the opportunity to create and deliver high-quality, professional training courses, Workday is looking for you!
Workday's Human Resource group is looking for an Intern to assist with the creation and maintenance of quality training offerings from education concept to development to delivery.
This position requires the ability to collaborate with Workday Instructors, Development, Professional Services, Product Support and Product Management to ensure accuracy of course content and use of functionality, and for relevancy of course offerings. You should be passionate about the quality of what you do with an intense desire to continue to make everything you are involved in better. You should also be ready to work hard but have a lot of fun doing it!
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Develop an understanding of recruitment marketing and talent community management.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Gather and organize Talent Marketplace Intelligence (TMI)
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Contribute to the development and execution of marketing campaign
- Plan, promote, and host a recruitment event
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Drive talent engagement and brand positioning via social media posting and monitoring
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Reconcile data across multiple systems
- Must attend an accredited college or university
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple groups
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to complete tasks
- Must be organized, customer-friendly and professional
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services