Talent Community Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Â Talent Acquisition Programs
Workday is transforming Talent Acquisition through innovation, data, and strategic programs. Our Talent Acquisition Programs team helps to drive this effort through focus on the analytics, processes, and tools that enable our talent strategy and execution. We are looking for an exceptional Talent Community Manager
to join our growing team. The Talent Community Manager will develop a firm understanding of the talent landscape, and build and maintain relationships with key talent through strategic, tailored communication.Key Competencies:
- Exceptional research capabilities, including the ability to identify competitors, marketplace trends, profile commonalities, and talent acquisition opportunities
- Ability to craft communications for repeatability and effect; ability to aggressively prioritize
- Ability to capture detailed candidate intelligence via research and communication
- Ability to create professional marketing material including YouTube video, HTML landing pages, and creative copywriting
- Ability to leverage research to consistently craft and deliver resonant communications via multiple mediums
- Ability to clearly and effectively convey insights and solutions to Talent Acquisition organization leaders
- Ability to learn quickly, be proactive, and assume ownership for broad tracks of work.
- High-energy, team-first, positive attitude.
- Must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment, and be comfortable working in environments of high ambiguity.
- Own talent marketplace intelligence projects that help drive data-driven strategic outreach.
- Partner with the business to conduct in-depth analysis and evaluation of key talent profiles
- Produce professional videos, HTML web pages, and web copy.
- Defining, designing, and execution of high-impact outreach campaigns that incorporate multiple advertising and marketing mediums
- Maintain CRM data integrity by building comprehensive prospect records and up-to-date engagement calendar
- Produce qualified prospects as âready talentâ
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum 5+ years experience in recruitment marketing, sourcing, and/or HR analytics
- Experience conducting in-depth marketplace research
- Experience leveraging CRM as a prospecting and marketing platform
- Strong attention to relationship building and providing excellent candidate experience
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage multiple complex bodies of work
- Strong team skills, ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of an organization
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services