Teacher & Learning Cslt/Trainer All Covered
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions has an immediate opening for a full-time Teaching and Learning/ Education Technology Consultant to support Promethean interactive whiteboards and related solutions for use among education clients in the Michigan/Ohio/Indiana area.
This position is ideal for a retired educator, or an educator interested in supporting teachers from outside the classroom.
The Teaching and Learning Consultants (TLC's) are critical in the business development process by providing assistance in presales consultation, professional development, curriculum integration, lesson development and more. TLC's are expected to provide a variety of services and support to Interactive Whiteboard clients and teachers throughout the region.
A qualified candidate will have spent five years as a certified classroom teacher, and be well versed in the areas of curriculum development and classroom technology integration. They understand the challenges facing teachers in a technology driven era.
The TLC will complete all of the required training and coursework required by Promethean, shall stay current on all Promethean upgrades and Promethean new products and shall complete training on such upgrades and new products as needed. Additionally, the TLC will complete Promethean?s TLC mentoring program.
The successful candidate will provide consulting, planning, presales support and professional development in the use of Promethean IWBs and software to our clients in the Michigan/Ohio/Indiana area. Experience with IWB solutions from Promethean, SMART, Polyvision, etc.
User Professional development
?User groups and peer interaction
?Presentations & demonstrations
- Working knowledge of Promethean ActivInspire and related software is desirable, but not essential.
- Belief in the value of technology as a teaching and learning tool
- Desire and ability to work with adults
- Outgoing, personable, energetic, flexible
- Familiarity with common software applications such as MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
- A minimum of five years certified teaching experience
- College Degree
- Experience with Interactive Whiteboard Technology (SMART, Promethean, Polyvision)
- Experience with electronic Learner Response Systems
- Additional qualifications courses desirable
- Valid driver?s license
||Madison Heights, MI |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED