Team Assistant Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
With limited supervision, this position provides administrative support to the Products VPs.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Responsible for coordinating calendar, establishing agendas; arranging domestic and international travel.
- Acts as a liaison to customers, senior leaders, and other organizations.
- Interpret requests and assist in implementing action as well as determining whether immediate notification of matters is required.
- Prepare letters, memos, reports and other documents as needed.
- Assist executives with key internal and external activities and materials.
- Act as a back-up to other administrative assistants. Help onboard administrative assistants.
Education: Got it!
- Ability to support remote executives and experience working across multiple time zones
- Ability to proactively manage projects in a fast-moving environment
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- A good sense of humor
- Holds oneself to a high standard and expects that of others
- Detail-oriented and customer service focused
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to be proactive with minimal direction
- Flexibility working independently or partnering with a variety of teams
- Ability to prioritize long task lists and meet deadlines with little direction
- Ability to quickly learn and follow organizational policies, practices, and operations, and convey them to others
- Ability to effectively represent the organization in its relationships with investors, customers, the media, and other constituents
- Ability to work well across the organization with employees of all levels and in all departments
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in the capacity of an Assistant supporting and/or reporting to VP-level executives
- Experience with high-growth organizations is a plus, as is working in a public software company
- Experience working with Engineering and Products organizations is a plus.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has 5,600 customers in over 90 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cybersecurity, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk now has over 800 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco with offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED