ION Suite is a new generation of business middleware that is lighter weight, less technically demanding to implement, and built on open standards. It is designed to meet the needs of the business and the needs of the CIO to contain IT costs.
But there's more to ION Suite than just easy to use connectivity. With ION Suite, businesses get common reporting and analysis, workflow, and business monitoring with one, consistent architecture. In addition, ION Suite uses event-driven architecture (EDA), so it can pro-actively push data, work activities, and exception notifications to users.
Users don't need to go to the system to get the information they needâ€"ION Suite makes sure the information comes straight to them.
As a Technical Account Manager you will be responsible for providing technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision.
· Serve as a technical resource. Develop and deliver high quality standard Infor10 ION presentations and demonstrations.
· Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Infor10 ION solutions. Understand how Infor10 can work with Infor products as well as other 3rd party products.
· Design, validate, and present Infor10 ION solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
· Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
· Candidates with a strong understanding of Middleware technologies or Business Process Management desired.
· Experience with TIBCO, Websphere, WebMethods, Netweaver a plus!
Visit our website for more information about ION at:
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.