Technical Account Manager AvePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Technical Account Manager
Sales/Systems Engineering | Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint has become one of the world's largest providers of infrastructure management software solutions for SharePoint, offering a fully integrated solution for SharePoint lifecycle management. Propelled by one of the world's largest SharePoint-exclusive research & development teams, AvePoint helps more than 8,000 customers â€" including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies â€" meet their specific business objectives by unleashing SharePoint's full potential. AvePoint is headquartered and maintains its principle engineering center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned sales and engineering centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Portals and Collaboration Partner and Gold Certified ISV Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) serves as the key technical point of contact for AvePoint enterprise customers. The TAM works in a consultative role to assist in the successful platform integrations and account management to provide existing customers with technical recommendations through the customer's product operations lifecycle. In addition, the TAM will provide Tier III support for accounts and cases which need sensitive technical care. The ideal candidate should have a solid technical background and experience in support escalation and problem management.
- Account lead / technical account manager on enterprise level clients to coordinate support efforts and organize solution delivery.
- Maintain customer technical account portfolio to provide technical guidance and recommendation
- Act as tier III escalation where candidate will lead conference calls with customers who require hand holding on sensitive support cases.
- Fulfill onsite support requests for escalated issues where customer needs the comfort of knowing they have individuals who can assist them on a more personal level.
- Perform onsite architectural design sessions with existing clients to assist in architecting future and current deployments of software solutions
- Perform remote or onsite professional service and platform integration engagements for existing clients
- Provide guidance and peer mentorship to Tier I and Tier II support technicians.
- Become an expert in the features, benefits of our applications
- Deliver web-based and/or onsite training sessions for clients
- Align AvePoint's Product line to provide a comprehensive solution that satisfies the customer's business needs
- Working knowledge of software integration using Microsoft Windows Server technologies
- BA/BS Degree (Computer Science/Engineering majors preferred) with 2 to 3 years of work experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication, organization, presentation, and project management skills
- High level of customer service ability
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team setting
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
Knowledge in the following area:
- Understanding of Microsoft SharePoint architecture, components, and configuration. Understand the differences between the SharePoint versions
- Working knowledge of Relational SQL Server 2000, 2005, and 2008.
- Must be able to install, configure, and maintain Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, IIS and SQL server and how these software components integrate with SharePoint.
- Ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot a Windows 2000/2003/2008 cluster Server.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, SMTP, and DHCP technologies
- Experience performing production updates in a 24/7 environment
- Working technical knowledge of current software protocols and Internet standards.
- Competence with testing, flowchart, and data mapping tools and procedures.
<< Back to Current Openings
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED