Technical Account Manager NetMRI Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Technical Account Manager NetMRI
Technical Support | Remote Office Location (TBD), United States
The Technical Account Manager is responsible for providing remote support to customers for the Infoblox product as well as providing Account Management duties. This involves responding to customer inquiries via phone, email and web, diagnosing/analyzing problems, providing weekly status reports and driving customer issues with internal Infoblox teams. Some travel is required for customer visits, approximately 10% travel.
Skills and Requirements:
- Provide remote technical support for Infoblox customers and partners.
- Provide ongoing support to Infoblox customers and partners.
- Recommend new and existing solutions which involve enhancing application/systems functionality, features and defect repair.
- Work closely with third-party software vendors and their professional services groups to solve complex integration problems.
- Be intuitive and inventive by providing solutions and workarounds for customers.
- 3-5 years working in a network infrastructure/network appliance Technical Support role
- demonstrated experience with network monitoring applications and automation solutions
- 3+ years Unix/Linux Administration
- Scripting (perl preferred) and mysql experience required
- Solid knowledge in TCP/IP and networking protocols
- Working knowledge of firewall, switches, and routers
- Very Strong customer service skills
- Outstanding analytical and organizational ability
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Self starter with ability to multi-task in a high-pressure, fast-paced, fast growth environment
- Team player
- Willingness to be in an on-call rotation
<< Back to Current Openings
||Remote Office Location, OR |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services