Technical Account Manager Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Technical Account Manager
Consulting | New York, NY, United States
Req ID: 793
In the time it takes you to read this sentence, the Brightcove video player has been loaded over 9,000 times worldwide. That's over 1 Billion video player requests per week!
Brightcove provides leading online platforms that enable publishing and distribution of the world's professional digital media. Our online video platform powers many of the world's largest media companies and brands, including Reebok, Universal Music Group, Fox and Showtime. In this role on the Consulting team, you'll be working directly with customers to help them distribute their digital content with engaging Brightcove-powered user experiences.
The global Consulting team draws from deep digital media expertise to address our client's complex issues that go beyond Brightcove's standard set of products and that span business, technology and end-user experience considerations.
The group provides services in two areas:
- Advisory, which entails envisioning and defining digital media strategies and roadmaps and
- Technology Services, which includes designing and building custom and innovative experiences around Brightcove products and leading large, complex development programs. We love to learn and to push the boundaries of what is currently possible. To sum it up, we're looking for the best and brightest to help our clients with leading-edge thinking, to influence innovation in Brightcove's products, and to build some really cool stuff.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Build and maintain trusted partner client relationships (i.e. Navigate and understand client organization and individual stakeholder needs)
- Develop a comprehensive technology strategy and roadmaps for the client that drives platform adoption, revenue growth and client business, technology and client experience goals
- Work with Brightcove and client functional groups to define strategies and solutions that meet client's and
- Brightcove's business needs and are in the interest of both parties
- Provide support â€œbufferâ€ for client, handling and resolving risks and issues, strategic and tactical interface to support and other departments to get issues resolved
- Author and communicate executive level presentations, project proposals, and business cases
- Work with PMs to create, execute and adapt project and program plans
- Work with Sales/AM/Client Partner to develop and execute account plans, to identify and qualify opportunities and with pursuit teams to define scope, solutions, estimates, plans, responses and SOWs
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client (i.e. effectively apply our methodology and enforces project standards)
- Prepare and lead engagement reviews on a periodic basis; perform delivery assurance reviews
- Work with project/program teams to track progress toward key milestones and report on status, risks, and issues
- Ability to manage a client
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to collaborate
- Ability to lead
LOCATION This position is based in New York, New York.
<< Back to Current Openings
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services