Technical Account Manager Pre-Sales EMEA South Qualys
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for actively driving and managing the pre-sales process with direct and channel customers. The TAM must be able to articulate the company's technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical and business issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Identify and develop potential new business opportunities
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Respond to customer questions on technical and business related issues
- Delivery high-level and detailed sales presentations
- Responsible for attending conferences, seminars etc
- Reporting through Company's CRM
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge of security policy compliance and business process management technologies.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports.
- Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to travel throughout sales territory