Technical Account Manager Revenue Science
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Technical Account Manager
Technical Account Managers combine knowledge, skills and excellent customer service to support our publisher, agency and advertiser partners in using the AudienceScience Gateway. In this role you will build successful long term relationships with our partners and enable them to meet their business goals. As a Technical Account Manager, you will collaborate with other internal departments to provide outstanding service and support, including sales, account management, product and engineering. You are self-motivated and comfortable assuming responsibility for implementing, launching and training on our products. You will use your account management skills to proactively build and manage day to day relationships with your clients and establish yourself as a highly respected and effective partner to our clients business.
- Provide technical support for assigned clients
- Perform implementation reviews, evangelise new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges
- Improve product feature offerings and customer service by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Development, Engineering and Sales
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner's integration (both new and on-going) by providing or developing necessary documentation and technical guidance and on-site training
- Build and maintain strong client relationships with dedicated client base
- Monitor client reporting
- Support the Lead Technical Account Manager as necessary
- Strong hands-on experience in technical support, preferably experience working with scripting languages and web/Internet technologies or may suit a driven and inquisitive ad operations professional who is looking to broaden their horizons
- Previous experience of working with/for a digital agency a plus.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to create coherent and user-friendly documentation and presentations
- Excellent presentation/training skills
- Ability to grasp new web/Internet technologies quickly
- Adaptable, flexible and unflappable
- Good sense of humour
How To ApplyTo apply, e-mail your resume and cover letter, preferably as MS Word document attachments, to
firstname.lastname@example.org. This role is only open to candidates who have the relevant legal documents permitting them to work in the European Union (EU).
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED