Technical Account Manager - Yammer (Designated CSM) Yammer
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Category: Services & Consulting
Location: Redmond, WA, US
Job ID: 813500-97272
Division: Microsoft Office Division
Yammer is looking for an all-star Customer Success Manager (CSM) that?s passionate about building strong relationships
within the Microsoft community including partners and influencers. This CSM will be dedicated to the Microsoft network
and will report to the US CSM - West Region Lead.
- Establish and oversee the Microsoft Network's adoption, training and development of best practices to
continually drive incremental value
- Develop strong relationships with Microsoft executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with
identified business cases and strategies, allowing the full potential of their Yammer solution to be realized
- Work with Yammer Customer Success Managers, MSIT, Employee Communications, Executive Sponsors, and
Yammer Champions to provide regular updates to internal stakeholders and partners on insights gathered,
driving action on these insights.
- Serve as a coach and trusted advisor to Yammer stakeholders
- Actively engage the Microsoft community to ensure a positive experience.
- Conduct daily moderation, escalation of issues and cross-functional problem solving to meet stakeholders
- Collect and communicate insights that can help identify top issues, unmet needs, and Yammer success stories.
- Create communications and content (e.g., blogposts, videos, webinars, etc.) to drive engagement and support
training and awareness activities
- Strong familiarity with Yammer
- Experience with SaaS project implementation
- Proven experience in managing large, complex project implementations
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Facility and experience with social media tools; curiosity and passion for Enterprise Social. Desire and ability to
- Ability to work cross functionally to drive alignment, education and buy-in for various community efforts.
- Customer-centric mentality and whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Solid business acumen and ability to work effectively in fast-paced environments.
- BA/BS degree
- 5-10 years relevant work experience
- Position will be based in Redmond, WA with 30% travel
- Tenacious, driven to succeed, solid individual contributor and collaborative team member.
- Diplomatic -- you know how to work with internal and external customers.
Innovative and committed to disrupting the status quo, yet polished with sound business judgment.
- Believe that social media transforms organizations and are committed to bringing The Future of Work into today.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segments: IT Manager, Information Technology, Account Manager, Consulting, Manager, Technology, Sales, Management
||Redmond, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED