Technical Account/Project Manager CrowdTwist
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We're one of the hottest funded ($6mm Series A), NYC-based companies which provides the most advanced multi-channel Customer Relationship and Loyalty Platform on the planet for leading brands such as Pepsi, Miami Dolphins, Zumiez, X Factor and more. We're relaxed, experienced, hard driving and are changing our industry.
We're looking for a Technical Account Manager who has a proven track record in managing digital, marketing and/or loyalty solutions. You will be responsible for leading the technical implementation and ongoing success of our platform with our major clients. Come join us!
- Build strong client relationships and instill confidence across the organization especially with the program leader and technical contacts
- Build and own technical relationships while serving as primary client interface to CrowdTwist resulting in client retention and ability to be a reference
- Utilize persuasive communication skills to ensure client satisfaction of program operations, integrations and performance
- Responsible for project managing new client implementations and day-to-day technical management of client programs
- Project manage new client implementations for the overall project and lead all technical workstreams with a large focus on integrations
- Manage client technical needs and strategies by defining requirements, sizing, costs and executing on new work orders
- Help sales size and sell additional professional services by defining requirements, sizing, costs and preparing statements of work
- Define and establish repeatable internal processes to maximize efficiencies to on-board and manage clients
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Candidate will have 3-5 years experience in technical account and project management with a keen understanding of the digital business. Experience from a technology SaaS company is highly preferred. Bachelors degree required.
- Organizational Skills: Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple client requests in a fast-paced environment, including timeline scoping and making trade-offs.
- Results Driven: Proven results on delivering/exceeding goals within budget and on-time
- Relationship Management: Personality and aptitude to build strong relationships and bonds with client base. Experience setting and managing customer expectations.
- Communication Skills: Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Technical Experience: Understanding of internet technologies including tagging and API protocols and experience in online marketing services such as social, website content, marketing and commerce integrations, site user experience.
More About Us
- Competitive compensation and generous employee benefits package including fully paid Medical, Dental & Vision plans for employees & their dependents!
- Stock options for all employees!
- Provide lunches, drinks and snacks so our team can be hungry for other things
- Learn from and teach each other at CrowdTwist U
- We say what we mean and mean what we say
||New York, NY 10010 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED