Technical Ad Operations Specialist Demand Media
Technical Ad Operations Specialist
Sales | Santa Monica, CA, United States
Technical Ad Operations Specialist position is an important part of the ad operations process. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, able to multi-task, and comfortable working directly with clients, technology, and sales people. Experience in technical troubleshooting, 3rd party Rich Media vendors, site coding, campaign trafficking, optimization and reporting, and a demonstrated ability to work effectively with clients and team members are expected.
- Collaborate with site teams to drive scalable Ad operational improvements and integration projects.
- Manage projects, including integration of external technology, services, and products and develop and drive internal projects and technology changes from concept through delivery.
- Act as lead technical liaison with cross-functional internal departments and external clients to plan and implement new products, processes, tools and changes in technology.
- Work with 3rd party Rich Media vendors to ensure all products technically work on the sites.
- Work with Technology, QA team to develop, modify, or test evolving technology and products.
- Provide technical QA support on custom programs and executions.
- Manage all aspects of technical implementation and testing for ad products and custom builds.
- Identify and develop opportunities for creating and improving existing platforms, tools and processes for greater efficiency. This includes the gathering data, identifying requirements and project managing from start to finish.
- Ongoing quality assurance support for any ad campaign related issue from the team.
- 2+ years experience industry experience in ad operations and/or technical ad operations support role working with display, video and mobile ad serving platforms.
- Must be detail-oriented with great attention to accuracy, have excellent organizational skills and have the ability to manage and communicate with teams on multiple projects.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of larger interdisciplinary ad operations team.
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities is critical.
- Experience with Dart for Publishers (DFP) and Dart Sales Manager (DSM) a plus.
- Experience handling large volume of emails and multiple ongoing projects.
- Experience troubleshooting ad issues. Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Excellent written communication and verbal agility are necessary for cross-team collaboration.
- A Bachelors' degree is required, web development skills a plus.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Monica, CA |