Technical Analyst - Spanish Speaking AvePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Technical Analyst - Spanish Speaking
Technical Support | Jersey City, NJ, United States
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint provides enterprise-class governance and infrastructure management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. Propelled by its SharePoint-exclusive research & development team, AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers â€" including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies â€" meet their specific business objectives utilizing SharePoint.
AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principal operational center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Microsoft Gold Certified Portals and Collaboration Partner and Gold Certified ISV Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
This is a high exposure support position in which candidates assist our existing enterprise customers to resolve technical issues. Technical Analysts will communicate to AvePoint's worldwide customer base via online webcasts and conference calls. The ideal candidate should have a solid technical background and excellent written/verbal communication skills, willingness to learn and able to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform Technical Support Hotline initial response
- Perform follow-up and closure procedures with customers
- Actively manage technical support documentation
Knowledge in the following area is a plus:
- BA/BS Degree (Computer Science majors are preferred but not required)
- 1 to 5 years of experiences
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team environment
- Relational Database concepts (We use Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- IIS (Internet Information Services Manager)
- Network concepts (TCPIP, Client â€" Server environments)
- Windows Server, account settings, AD, domain
<< Back to Current Openings
||Jersey City, NJ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED