Technical Architect - Nationwide Astadia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Technical Architect will be responsible for successfully integrating SAAS/CRM applications with other systems and developing custom extensions. They must be able to lead a technical requirements gathering session, write requirements and technical architecture documents and manage the integration. They also must be able to manage client expectations and scope.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Managing technical scope and client expectation.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Demonstrating technical leadership
- Oversee development, design, UI and technology integration efforts
- Drive technology best practices within the company
- Positive attitude, team-player that is willing to collaborate with technical and non-technical resources to achieve goals
- Ability to work with business users, understand and translate requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to see big picture and each component contributes to the end solution
- Ability to design custom end user solutions
- Ability to interact with all levels of client from C leadership to developers, both on and off shore
- Ability to lead development teams, provide direction and guidance and resolve issues
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and stay actively engaged
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- 5+ Years of CRM/SFA industry experience.
- Minimum 2 Years of Salesforce/Force.com platform experience. 3+ years a plus.
- Extensive Apex VF Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience.
- Client-facing written and oral communications skills.
- Web Services development experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Integrations, 3rd party integration tools, ETL with Salesforce is a plus.
- Must have a strong background in design/development of large internet or client server systems or complete software product lifecycle exposure
- Good knowledge of OOAD, database designing and SDLC.
- Previous experience in implementing technologies like: VB, COM, COM+, MSMQ, VB.NT, C#, ASP, ASP.NET, XML, XSL, Web services and SOAP, SQL server, Oracle.
||Dallas, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED