Technical Artist Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Art and UX | San Francisco, CA
GREE International, Inc.
We are looking for experienced Technical Artists to join our Studio Art Department. You will work with an incredibly talented team, creating automated pipelines for our awesome games and contributing to our production with your technical CG Skills. The position and level can be tailored to your experience and skill sets.
- Review art assets for technical compliance.
- Process art assets for the asset management system.
- Maintain integrity of art pipelines by identifying inefficiencies and implementing improvements.
- Collaborate with the diverse teams to promote innovation and refine the visual quality of our games.
- Facilitate communication between artists, 3rd party teams, and programmers.
- 3+ years game industry experience, specifically in a technical artist role.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Graphic Art or related field.
- Comfortable with writing command line tools in OSX.
- Comfortable with troubleshooting artist technical problems.
- Excellent communication, documentation and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of art optimization techniques.
- Html 5 knowledge
- 3d Graphics Experience
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services