Technical Consultant Industrial Defender
We are seeking a highly motivated Technical Consultant to join Industrial Defender Services team. In this customer-facing role, you will provide technical expertise to deploy our state-of-art cyber security product suite for our global and high profile customer base. Focusing on real-time mission critical industries in the area of securing SCADA, DCS, EMS and other process control systems, you will be on the leading edge of a securing and protecting vital critical infrastructures in Electric, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Water and Transportation industries from cyber attack.
- Working closely with customers to understand their network and system vulnerabilities.
- Design appropriate mitigation architecture to protect customers critical assets.
- Configure, install, deploy and tune customized customer firewalls, SEMs, and intrusion detection sensors, both network and host-based.
- Conduct technical training on Industrial Defender product suite.
- Troubleshoot and support customers for production launch.
- BS degree in Computer, Information Systems or Engineering related field preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and decision-making skills, with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of security monitoring, VPNs, IDS, IPS, firewall technologies, and Microsoft and -NIX operating systems.
- Good knowledge of Perl, database, SQL, Java, HTML and XML.
- Self-directed and motivated, with ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications with solid organizational, time management and project management skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel on customer needs.
||Foxborough, MA |